At 64th Avenue Dental, Dr. Mark Wang specializes in dental implants and implant restorations. A dental implant is essentially a small titanium root inserted into the jawbone and capped with a porcelain restoration to fill the space left from a missing tooth.
The Benefits of Dental Implants
Usually a two-phase process, we’re thrilled to be able to offer both phases to our patients in the office. Benefits of dental implants in Langley, BC, include:
- Durability and comfort. Dental implants are a long-term solution. They’re comfortable and incredibly durable compared to dental bridges.
- Protect healthy teeth and bone structure. Dental implants do not require drilling or altering your surrounding teeth. This helps keep healthy teeth intact, preserving their natural structure. Dental implants also preserve bone in the jaw, preventing bone loss, which can lead to additional health issues.
- A confident smile. Because dental implants look and function like natural teeth, you’ll be able to enjoy all the day-to-day activities you’re used to. Eating, laughing, talking, and smiling will be easy and worry-free.
Get Treatment Under One Roof
“I’ve been restoring implants since the day I graduated. At first, I’d send my patients out to a specialist, only to have the implant come back
‘not quite right.’ I didn’t have the control I
needed to ensure consistent, reliable results.”
– Dr. Wang
Langley BC, Dentist Dr. Lang’s Approach:
To solve this problem, Dr. Wang took many specialized study courses on implant therapy and dental implants, learning from some of the best leaders in the field, and participating in local study clubs to finely tune his advanced techniques. Dr. Wang no longer refers patients to external implant specialists and our patients can enjoy the benefits of seeing an implant specialist in the very same office they’re familiar with for both phases of their implant therapy.
Your dental implant process will begin with careful planning: Patients receive a 3-D CT scan of their jaw, allowing Dr. Wang to determine exactly where and how the implant will be placed. Tony Villard, our in-house Master Ceramist, will craft an artistically exquisite restoration that feels both natural and beautiful.
What We Offer
Patients are often concerned about the discomfort or pain they imagine is involved in the implant process. However, most of our patients happily report the process is surprisingly pain-free.
“I know it’s a tremendous leap of faith when I say to you, ‘It’s not that bad,’ but afterward, most patients tell me ‘You’re right—that was nothing!’”
– Dr. Wang
Dr. Wang offers an array of implant services, including:
- Dental implants: Replace one or more missing teeth.
- Implant supported dentures: Provide greater comfort and stability than traditional dentures.
- Socket preservation: Preserves the bone in your jaw, allowing patients to opt for a dental implant at a later date.
- Sinus procedures: This treatment can make successful implants possible for patients who want an implant, but do not have sufficient bone in their jaw to allow for a traditional dental implant.
Our philosophy centers on providing only the best for our patients. We consistently go the extra mile to ensure you are receiving the right care in the most comfortable and convenient setting. At 64th Avenue Dental, our experts strive to care for your smile the right way.
Schedule your dental implants consultation with us today!
Dental implants are a long-term solution that can put confidence back in your smile.