Meet Langley Dentist, Dr. Hill
Born and raised in North Vancouver, Dr. Hill attended University of British Columbia (UBC) Dentistry (1985-1989). Here, he was the perennial class representative to the Dental Undergraduate Society (DUS) and was voted in as President (1988-1989).
He was also the first dental student to ever win the UBC Medical Team Award for Excellence.
After dental school graduation, Dr. Hill accepted a four-year position in a hospital setting in Halifax, where he worked side-by-side with specialists in Oral Surgery, Orthodontics, and Prosthodontics (crown and bridge).
This advanced training allowed him to practice dentistry at a very high level when he returned in 1993 to practice as a Langley dentist.
Continuing Dental Education
Since returning to the Vancouver area, Dr. Hill has been a leader in continuing dental education.
Dr. Hill’s List of Dental Accomplishments:
- UBC Grad (1989)
- UBC Dental Undergrad Society President (1988-89)
- Canadian Forces Dental Service (CFDS)(1985-1993)
- CFDS Oral Surgery Mini-Residency (1992)
- Chairman of the Fraser Valley Continuing Education Committee (1997-2010)
- Regional Continuing Education Coordinator for the British Columbia Dental Association (1998-2010)
- Fraser Valley Dental Society Executive Board member (1996-2010)
- President of the Fraser Valley Dental Society (2006-2008)
- Fellowship from the LVI Global institute for Advanced Dental Studies
- Fellow International College of Cranio-Mandibular Orthopedics
- Member of the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- Member of the International Association for Orthodontics
- Member of the International Association of Comprehensive Aesthetics
- Completed Dr. Jay Gerber “Masters Orthodontic” Program
- Completed TMJ Mini-Residency Program at the Center for Advanced Occlusal Studies
- Completed Dr. Mariano Rocabado “Cranial-cervical and Cranio-mandibular Pathophysiology” Program
- Completed Dr. Jim Beck “Optimal Dental Physiology” Program
- Completed Dr. David B. Miller Orofacial Pain Program
- Mentor of the Vancouver Neuro-Muscular Dentistry Study Club
- Mentor of the Fraser Valley Restorative Dentistry and Practice management Study Clubs
- Guest Speaker at Expocclusion, UBC
- Lectured on the topics of Diode Laser, Neuromuscular Occlusion, Practice Management, Patient Communications, and Restorative/Reconstructive Dentistry
With a strong belief in providing a friendly, comfortable atmosphere in his office, Dr. Hill dedicates his skill to ensuring patients receive only the best care available in today’s dentistry.
At home, Dr. Hill enjoys spending time in his Fort Langley home with his family, where he developed a keen interest in skiing, hockey, and golf.
“Dr. Hill truly listened to me and delivered the exact results I was looking for. He is a true artist.”
– Patient of Dr. Hill